In association with
Eurostar 'bring something interesting back' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 04 September 2012 01:42PM
Eurostar has launched a post-Olympic ad campaign calling on consumers to "bring something interesting back" from a trip abroad with the rail company.
The print, digital and outdoor campaign, the first since Eurostar appointed Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, will run for two weeks.
Ads focus on aspects of British cultural life that originated in Eurostar’s destination countries, France and Belgium.
One execution dwells on the origins of cricket, with the poster ad stating: "Crekketes, first recorded in Belgium, 1533. Cricket, established in London, 1744."
Another humorous ad shows a classic 20s Parisian scene alongside a shot of British women on a night out, stating: "Parisian chic: little black dress, 1926. Essex cheek: LBD, 2012."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Research Executive Jarlett de Grouchy £28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Senior Associate Director- tech & media Elizabeth Norman International £4500 - £65000 per annum, London
- Client Services Account Manager - Ad Operations Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, London
- Director/ Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car allowance, bonus, London