The Huffington Post UK 'conversations start here' by Gravity Road
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 04 September 2012 02:02PM
The Huffington Post UK has launched a new marketing campaign showcasing the range of voices and opinions across the site and its blogs.
The digital campaign, created with Gravity Road, includes several celebrities such as Alice Cooper, Will Carling, Cherie Blair and TV presenter Cherry Healey.
Several more celebrity bloggers and opinion formers are lined up to take part in the campaign as it rolls out over the coming months.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%