The Huffington Post UK 'conversations start here' by Gravity Road
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 04 September 2012 02:02PM
The Huffington Post UK has launched a new marketing campaign showcasing the range of voices and opinions across the site and its blogs.
The digital campaign, created with Gravity Road, includes several celebrities such as Alice Cooper, Will Carling, Cherie Blair and TV presenter Cherry Healey.
Several more celebrity bloggers and opinion formers are lined up to take part in the campaign as it rolls out over the coming months.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager - Leading App Company - Ad Operations Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London