Kaspersky Lab 'safeguarding me' by McCann London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 04 September 2012 02:28PM
Kaspersky Lab, the internet security company, has unveiled an integrated campaign that celebrates the things people cherish the most.
Created by McCann London, which won the account in May 2012, the Kaspersky campaign features a series of individuals who profile themselves by displaying the items that mean the most to them – in each instance concluding with their electronic device and the crucial role it plays in their lives.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart