Kaspersky Lab 'safeguarding me' by McCann London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 04 September 2012 02:28PM
Kaspersky Lab, the internet security company, has unveiled an integrated campaign that celebrates the things people cherish the most.
Created by McCann London, which won the account in May 2012, the Kaspersky campaign features a series of individuals who profile themselves by displaying the items that mean the most to them – in each instance concluding with their electronic device and the crucial role it plays in their lives.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London