In association with
Kerrygold 'The Butterman' by Karmarama
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 04 September 2012 02:46PM
Kerrygold's first national advertising campaign in more than two years launched on 3 September.
It is Karmarama’s first work for the Adams Foods brand since being appointed to the business.
The campaign launches Kerrygold’s new softer block butter. The TV and print activity aims to communicate the care and dedication that the brand puts into its product through the fable of The Butterman,
a "mythical hero of Irish folklore".
The Butterman helps his herd find the best grazing pastureland – for example, by carrying a cow up a mountain on his back.
The work was created by Tom Woodington and Robin Temple. It was directed by Jeff Labbé through Sonny London.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Development Communications Officer Imperial College London £33,590 - £41,540 p.a., South Kensington, London
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Role, FMCG brand, ATL, Integrated & Digital - award winning agency MODA consult £35k - £37k plus excellent benefits, Central London
- PR Account Executive, B2B Tech, London, £22k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 per annum, London