In association with
Kerrygold 'The Butterman' by Karmarama
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 04 September 2012 02:46PM
Kerrygold's first national advertising campaign in more than two years launched on 3 September.
It is Karmarama’s first work for the Adams Foods brand since being appointed to the business.
The campaign launches Kerrygold’s new softer block butter. The TV and print activity aims to communicate the care and dedication that the brand puts into its product through the fable of The Butterman,
a "mythical hero of Irish folklore".
The Butterman helps his herd find the best grazing pastureland – for example, by carrying a cow up a mountain on his back.
The work was created by Tom Woodington and Robin Temple. It was directed by Jeff Labbé through Sonny London.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager, Wokingham, up to £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits, Wokingham
- Account Manger - Marketing and Design Agency - Essex/Herts - £30k - NP072 Stonor £30k, West Essex
- Global Head of Investor Access Services EMR £80000 - £90000 per annum, City of London
- Social Media Executive, Luxury Travel, 6month FTC Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, Surrey
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push