In association with
Kerrygold 'The Butterman' by Karmarama
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 04 September 2012 02:46PM
Kerrygold's first national advertising campaign in more than two years launched on 3 September.
It is Karmarama’s first work for the Adams Foods brand since being appointed to the business.
The campaign launches Kerrygold’s new softer block butter. The TV and print activity aims to communicate the care and dedication that the brand puts into its product through the fable of The Butterman,
a "mythical hero of Irish folklore".
The Butterman helps his herd find the best grazing pastureland – for example, by carrying a cow up a mountain on his back.
The work was created by Tom Woodington and Robin Temple. It was directed by Jeff Labbé through Sonny London.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £34000 per annum, Thames Ditton
- Account Consultant / Research Director PSD Group £75,000 + bonus , London
- Account Executive - Mobile / Digital Digital Gurus £18000 - £20000 per annum + bonus, benefits, London
- SMS (Marketing) Manager Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 per annum + package, South West London