In association with
Paddy Power 'billionaire' by Crispin Porter & Bogusky
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 04 September 2012 04:48PM
Paddy Power has taken a swipe at the current state of the Premier League's influx of billionaire owners with its new TV ad.
The commercial features a questionable foreign billionaire walking around his diamond mine.? The campaign is being supported by activity on the Paddy Power Facebook page, including an App called ‘Billionaire Blag’, in which fans can try to persuade a dodgy billionaire to buy their club.
The ‘Billionaire’ spot continues the ‘We Hear You’ campaign, which involves Paddy Power responding to punters’ comments and conversations in blogs and social media. It was created by Christen Brestrup and Bertie Scrase.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Strategist Rare Selection £30,000 - £35,000 + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Visual Merchandising Project Manager - Skincare Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Thorn Lighting c£50-55k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire
- Artworkers - Junior and Midweight Red Sofa London £22000 - £27000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)