In association with
Paddy Power 'billionaire' by Crispin Porter & Bogusky
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 04 September 2012 04:48PM
Paddy Power has taken a swipe at the current state of the Premier League's influx of billionaire owners with its new TV ad.
The commercial features a questionable foreign billionaire walking around his diamond mine.? The campaign is being supported by activity on the Paddy Power Facebook page, including an App called ‘Billionaire Blag’, in which fans can try to persuade a dodgy billionaire to buy their club.
The ‘Billionaire’ spot continues the ‘We Hear You’ campaign, which involves Paddy Power responding to punters’ comments and conversations in blogs and social media. It was created by Christen Brestrup and Bertie Scrase.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films