In association with
Ikea 'bright, shiny colours' by Mother
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 05 September 2012 11:23AM
Ikea has released a spot created by Mother that tells the story of a woman who goes on a magical journey through the store's new catalogue.
In the ad, which pays homage to dance sequences in films such as Flashdance, the woman’s home starts out in beige and white before we see her step through the catalogue and into a Technicolor Ikea showcase.
The TV spot launches during The X Factor on ITV1 on 8 September. Three versions of the ad have been produced, including 60-second and 30-second edits, as well as a two-minute "music video" running on YouTube.
The work was directed by David Wilson through Blinkink. Post-production was by The Moving Picture Company.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands
- Analytics Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool