In association with
Philips 'the sound of creation' by Tribal DDB Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 05 September 2012 11:38AM
Tribal DDB Amsterdam has created a digital campaign for Philips.
The interactive digital work gives people a chance to explore the acoustic design and craftsmanship behind Philips' Fidelio product range.
"The sound of creation" was made in collaboration with the songwriter and producer Washed Out and Stinkdigital London, which built the site experience and brought in the Swedish film director Gustav Johansson to direct the film.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland