In association with
Philips 'the sound of creation' by Tribal DDB Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 05 September 2012 11:38AM
Tribal DDB Amsterdam has created a digital campaign for Philips.
The interactive digital work gives people a chance to explore the acoustic design and craftsmanship behind Philips' Fidelio product range.
"The sound of creation" was made in collaboration with the songwriter and producer Washed Out and Stinkdigital London, which built the site experience and brought in the Swedish film director Gustav Johansson to direct the film.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London