In association with
Philips 'the sound of creation' by Tribal DDB Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 05 September 2012 11:38AM
Tribal DDB Amsterdam has created a digital campaign for Philips.
The interactive digital work gives people a chance to explore the acoustic design and craftsmanship behind Philips' Fidelio product range.
"The sound of creation" was made in collaboration with the songwriter and producer Washed Out and Stinkdigital London, which built the site experience and brought in the Swedish film director Gustav Johansson to direct the film.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - HERTFORDSHIRE - £28-35K Salt £28000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits Package, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Executive - Abingdon Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Business Development Executive, London,£35k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, London (Greater)