In association with
Philips 'the sound of creation' by Tribal DDB Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 05 September 2012 11:38AM
Tribal DDB Amsterdam has created a digital campaign for Philips.
The interactive digital work gives people a chance to explore the acoustic design and craftsmanship behind Philips' Fidelio product range.
"The sound of creation" was made in collaboration with the songwriter and producer Washed Out and Stinkdigital London, which built the site experience and brought in the Swedish film director Gustav Johansson to direct the film.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Scrum Master Digital Gurus £45000 - £62000 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Manager | Social | £27-33K | London Dynamic New Alliances £27000.00 - £33000.00 per annum + Excellent Package , City of London
- Account Director | £45,000 | Digital & Social Dynamic New Alliances £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , City of London
- Global Account Manager | £29,000 Dynamic New Alliances £26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Benefits , City of London
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push