TCM 'idents' by Flux
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 05 September 2012 12:55PM
The design agency Flux was commissioned by Turner Broadcasting to create a series of idents for the film channel TCM.
The idents, based on iconic US movie locations, roll out on TCM in Europe, the Middle-East and Africa from 4 September to coincide with the launch of TCM HD in the UK on Sky channel 317.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London