TCM 'idents' by Flux
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 05 September 2012 12:55PM
The design agency Flux was commissioned by Turner Broadcasting to create a series of idents for the film channel TCM.
The idents, based on iconic US movie locations, roll out on TCM in Europe, the Middle-East and Africa from 4 September to coincide with the launch of TCM HD in the UK on Sky channel 317.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London