In association with
Zoopla 'talking houses' by VCCP Blue
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 05 September 2012 02:35PM
The website Zoopla has launched a multimillion-pound advertising campaign comprising national TV, radio and print executions by VCCP Blue and Psyop.
The campaign features three animated houses discussing the property market and the benefits of Zoopla. The talking houses are voiced by the actors Jim Broadbent, Doon Mackichan and Mathew Horne.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Project Manager Guru Careers £35 - 45k (DOE), Based in London (WC1)
- Recruitment Consultant Nu Creative Talent Competitive, London
- Media Solutions Director | Advocacy Nu Creative Talent £70000 - £90000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits, London
- Content Editor - Great Client side Opportunity ADLIB £25000 - £30000 per annum, Oxford