In association with
Zoopla 'talking houses' by VCCP Blue
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 05 September 2012 02:35PM
The website Zoopla has launched a multimillion-pound advertising campaign comprising national TV, radio and print executions by VCCP Blue and Psyop.
The campaign features three animated houses discussing the property market and the benefits of Zoopla. The talking houses are voiced by the actors Jim Broadbent, Doon Mackichan and Mathew Horne.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Marketing Blemain Group Competitive plus bonus and benefits, North West
- Digital Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, East London
- Global Head of Studio and Production Creative Recruitment £65000 - £80000 per annum + Pro Rata, City of London