In association with
Zoopla 'talking houses' by VCCP Blue
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 05 September 2012 02:35PM
The website Zoopla has launched a multimillion-pound advertising campaign comprising national TV, radio and print executions by VCCP Blue and Psyop.
The campaign features three animated houses discussing the property market and the benefits of Zoopla. The talking houses are voiced by the actors Jim Broadbent, Doon Mackichan and Mathew Horne.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London