BMB wins AllSaints creative and media
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 September 2012 11:10AM
AllSaints, the fashion label, has appointed Beattie McGuinness Bungay to handle its £2 million advertising account and BMB Media, the agency's media division, to its media business, without a pitch.
BMB is creating a film and online campaign for the fashion store featuring up-and-coming actors, artists, poets, writers and models. The film will show them coming together to celebrate the brand's autumn/winter 2012 collection.
AllSaints' advertising will run across cinema, in-store, social media and online.
This is the first agency appointment made by AllSaints and marks a desire to significantly ramp up marketing activity for the brand to coincide with the launch of the autumn/winter collection.
Trevor Beattie, the BMB partner, said: "Who wouldn't want to work with AllSaints? It's a legendary brand. A genuine individual in a fashion world of mediocre me-toos. They have huge and very exciting plans for the brand and I, for one, can't wait to get stuck in."
AllSaints was founded in 1994 in London. It has standalone shops as well as concessions in department stores.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategic Planning Director - Multinational Advertising Agency - Dubai HR Source Very attractive TAX FREE salary, Dubai
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade negotiable, Sandringham
- Direct Marketing Manager Prostate Cancer UK £39,362 per annum, London Bridge
- Graphic Designer Major Players £20000 - £40000 per annum, Thames Ditton
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'