In association with
Radox 'The Radettes' by WCRS
Campaign Work, Thursday, 06 September 2012 03:53PM
WCRS has launched a Facebook campaign for Radox featuring "The Radettes", a musical trio of puppets who sing users' status updates.
Songs they perform include a blues track for people to let friends know they have lost their phone, a new-romantic number for those who want to gloat about being on holiday and a pop track for people who want to tell friends they like their post.
The work was created by Steve Hawthorne and Katy Hopkins.The production company was Blinkink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire