In association with
Radox 'The Radettes' by WCRS
Campaign Work, Thursday, 06 September 2012 03:53PM
WCRS has launched a Facebook campaign for Radox featuring "The Radettes", a musical trio of puppets who sing users' status updates.
Songs they perform include a blues track for people to let friends know they have lost their phone, a new-romantic number for those who want to gloat about being on holiday and a pop track for people who want to tell friends they like their post.
The work was created by Steve Hawthorne and Katy Hopkins.The production company was Blinkink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager Livity Up to £30,000 depending on experience, South London
- Digital Marketing Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £45000 per annum + salary depending on experience , London
- Graphic Designer (French Speaking) Creative Recruitment £20.00 - £22.00 per hour, Welwyn Garden City
- Mid- Weight Digital PM - Shopper Marketing Agency - Up to £38k Digital Gurus £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign