Gyro London appoints Nick Jefferson as new MD
Gyro London has appointed Nick Jefferson as its new managing director, following the departure of Claire Wright, who has left after less than a year in the role.
Jefferson replaces Wright who left the agency in June after only seven months at the helm. Wright moved to OgilvyOne to become managing partner last month.
Jefferson joins Gyro from branding agency Corporate Edge, where he was chief executive, working with clients such as EDF Energy and Shell.
At Gyro Jefferson will report to Gyro’s global chief executive and chief creative officer, Christoph Becker and will be responsible for growing the capturing new global business.
He will also be responsible for building on the agency's recent proposition of focussing on creative ideas and strategy.
Prior to Corporate Edge, Jefferson was the head of corporate communication agency, Likemind before it was merged with Corporate Edge by parent company, The Photon Group.
Becker said: "London is home to some of Gyro’s largest and most iconic global accounts. Nick’s energy, unique experience and understanding of our culture and how it’s propelled gyro forward over the past 12 months, makes him the perfect managing director of Gyro London".
Jefferson said: "In my experience gyro has the most focused vision, direction and culture of any agency I’ve encountered. It has a commitment to creating humanly relevant ideas and has hired some of the brightest minds in our industry. I can't wait to get cracking."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Communications Manager - Contract - Leeds Ninesharp £140 - £150 per day, Leeds
- Sales Development Manager Adam Recruitment £33000 per annum, Cheshire
- Social Media Strategist Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Digital Performance Director Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'