Resident Evil 6 'no hope left' by Brothers and Sisters
Campaign Work, Monday, 10 September 2012 10:45AM
Brothers and Sisters has created what it is billing as "the most disturbing and frightening advertising campaign ever" for the global launch of the video game Resident Evil 6, made by the Japanese games developer and publisher Capcom.
The activity includes two TV spots in which people are captured in the final moments of their lives before they succumb to zombies.
The work was directed by Pat Holden through Brothers and Sisters. Post-production was by Big Buoy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films