Resident Evil 6 'no hope left' by Brothers and Sisters
Campaign Work, Monday, 10 September 2012 10:45AM
Brothers and Sisters has created what it is billing as "the most disturbing and frightening advertising campaign ever" for the global launch of the video game Resident Evil 6, made by the Japanese games developer and publisher Capcom.
The activity includes two TV spots in which people are captured in the final moments of their lives before they succumb to zombies.
The work was directed by Pat Holden through Brothers and Sisters. Post-production was by Big Buoy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Trade Marketing Specialist - Online PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Freelance Resource Manager Nakama £40,000-50,000, London
- Freelance Technical PM - Award-winning agency - £300 a day - SW London Digital Gurus Negotiable, SW London
Agency: Adam & Eve