In association with
Cravendale 'catnapped' by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Monday, 10 September 2012 11:29AM
Cravendale's new spot sees the return of Bertrum Thumbcat, in part two of his plan for feline world domination.
This time, he has enlisted a cat army who kidnap and brainwash milkmen to help them get their paws on all the Cravendale.
The spot launched on 8 September during The X Factor. It is supported by a YouTube masthead and an ITV.com takeover.
In order for Berturm to recruit comrades to join the cause, he has created a Facebook app that allows people to disguise photos of their cat and sign them up.
There will also be an on-pack promotion and an online film to promote "EPIC straws" (Extreme Pilfering Instrument for Cravendale) for kids.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Planner - Stunning Agency - Central London - to £65k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £65k, Central London
- Planner - Superb London Agency - to £55k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k + great benefits, W1
- Planner - Integrated Agency - Central London - c£50k + Fill Recruitment Ltd £50k +, Central London
- Account Manager - Dynamic London Agency - c£30k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£30k, Central London