In association with
Cravendale 'catnapped' by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Monday, 10 September 2012 11:29AM
Cravendale's new spot sees the return of Bertrum Thumbcat, in part two of his plan for feline world domination.
This time, he has enlisted a cat army who kidnap and brainwash milkmen to help them get their paws on all the Cravendale.
The spot launched on 8 September during The X Factor. It is supported by a YouTube masthead and an ITV.com takeover.
In order for Berturm to recruit comrades to join the cause, he has created a Facebook app that allows people to disguise photos of their cat and sign them up.
There will also be an on-pack promotion and an online film to promote "EPIC straws" (Extreme Pilfering Instrument for Cravendale) for kids.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated - £28-32K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £42,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Innovation Development Manager Stopgap £35750 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account