Auto Trader 'the one' by Glue Isobar
Campaign Work, Monday, 10 September 2012 12:43PM
Auto Trader has launched an integrated campaign created by Glue Isobar.
The work demonstrates the brand’s position as the number-one digital destination for buying and selling new and used cars for more than three decades.
It launched on 7 September and builds on the "storytelling" digital campaign that broke earlier this year.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Planners Stopgap £40000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner Bray Leino Competitive, Bristol, City of Bristol
- Art Director createselect Up to £40K pa, depending on experience, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- DM Account / Senior Manager Â– Not for profit / Charity sector ADLIB £Dependent on experience , South West England / Gloucestershire
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account