Grolsch 'choose interesting' by LBi
Campaign Work, Monday, 10 September 2012 02:38PM
Grolsch has worked with LBi to devise and roll out a new digital strategy, which includes a revamped global web presence, grolsch.com, a Facebook hub aimed at joining up Grolsch's digital and social assets, and social content designed for sharing across multiple platforms.
The global digital strategy supports Grolsch’s "choose interesting" brand platform. The work was created by Abi Ellis and Alistair McKnight, and designed by Suki Rai.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Executive Creative Director MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Senior Art Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Gre...
- Creative Team MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates