Grolsch 'choose interesting' by LBi
Campaign Work, Monday, 10 September 2012 02:38PM
Grolsch has worked with LBi to devise and roll out a new digital strategy, which includes a revamped global web presence, grolsch.com, a Facebook hub aimed at joining up Grolsch's digital and social assets, and social content designed for sharing across multiple platforms.
The global digital strategy supports Grolsch’s "choose interesting" brand platform. The work was created by Abi Ellis and Alistair McKnight, and designed by Suki Rai.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Director, Integrated,Freelance Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £250 - £270 per day, London
- Senior Account Manager/ Junior Account Director The Great & The Good £38000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London
- Agency Engagement Manager - Native Advertising Technology Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits & bonus, London