Grolsch 'choose interesting' by LBi
Campaign Work, Monday, 10 September 2012 02:38PM
Grolsch has worked with LBi to devise and roll out a new digital strategy, which includes a revamped global web presence, grolsch.com, a Facebook hub aimed at joining up Grolsch's digital and social assets, and social content designed for sharing across multiple platforms.
The global digital strategy supports Grolsch’s "choose interesting" brand platform. The work was created by Abi Ellis and Alistair McKnight, and designed by Suki Rai.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- SALES AND MARKETING DIRECOR - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands
- Account Executive - Hampshire Stonor £20,000 - £23,000 plus benefits, Hampshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Live Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, West Midlands
- Web Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20,000 - £24,000, Derbyshire
- Performance Marketing Manager - CLIENT-SIDE - leading digital pioneer Bamboo Crowd £40,000 - £50,000, London (Central), London (Greater)