Grolsch 'choose interesting' by LBi
Campaign Work, Monday, 10 September 2012 02:38PM
Grolsch has worked with LBi to devise and roll out a new digital strategy, which includes a revamped global web presence, grolsch.com, a Facebook hub aimed at joining up Grolsch's digital and social assets, and social content designed for sharing across multiple platforms.
The global digital strategy supports Grolsch’s "choose interesting" brand platform. The work was created by Abi Ellis and Alistair McKnight, and designed by Suki Rai.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Digital Content Editor, Professional Services £32k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30,000 - £32,000, London
- Senior Digital UI Designer - Contract or Perm Nakama £250 - £400 per day, London (Greater)
- Development Manager PHP @ British Fashion Label Digital Gurus £60000 - £80000 Per Annum £60K TO £80K + Benefits + Bonus, London