Grolsch 'choose interesting' by LBi
Campaign Work, Monday, 10 September 2012 02:38PM
Grolsch has worked with LBi to devise and roll out a new digital strategy, which includes a revamped global web presence, grolsch.com, a Facebook hub aimed at joining up Grolsch's digital and social assets, and social content designed for sharing across multiple platforms.
The global digital strategy supports Grolsch’s "choose interesting" brand platform. The work was created by Abi Ellis and Alistair McKnight, and designed by Suki Rai.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- CRM Planner The Great & The Good Up to £100k , West End
- International Marketing & Sales Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Top 10 Agency - Central London - c£48k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd c£48k+, Central London
- Graphic Designer (Print) Scripps Network Competitive Salary and Benefits package, Victoria, London (Greater)