Lil-Lets 'body fact' by Leagas Delaney
Campaign Work, Monday, 10 September 2012 04:10PM
As part of a relaunch, the hygiene and sanitary company Lil-Lets has created a print and digital campaign by Leagas Delaney that encourages women to embrace their femininity.
Using striking headlines including "horny", the campaign aims to attract a younger generation to the brand.
The work was written by Adam Arber and art directed by Chris Felstead. The photographer was Jo Metson Scott.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London