Claims Direct 'the remarkable effect' by Now
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 12 September 2012 10:52AM
Now has created its first work for Claims Direct since winning the account in July.
A TV spot introduces Loretta, who suffers an accident at work.
This is the first time Claims Direct’s advertising has focused on the aftermath of an accident and its role in treatment and rehab.
It was written by John Townshend, art directed by Lee Goulding and directed by Matt Smukler through Independent.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Web Designer Propel £28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- Digital Project Manager Propel £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films