Diary: One for Wernham Hogg
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 08:00AM
Diary is always intrigued to see the latest innovations in technology the advertising industry has to offer.
So a slightly higher level of excitement than usual at Campaign Towers greeted the news of the latest phenomenon sweeping the creative hubs of agencies: The Ad Pad. We can exclusively reveal it's a blank note pad with a black border drawn round the side of each page. Beat that, Wired magazine. It claims to "help creative teams get their ideas down quickly without the need to draw a border themselves". The jokers behind the new product were on the publicity drive last week but are refusing to reveal their identity, which is probably for the best.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency