Diary: One for Wernham Hogg
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 08:00AM
Diary is always intrigued to see the latest innovations in technology the advertising industry has to offer.
So a slightly higher level of excitement than usual at Campaign Towers greeted the news of the latest phenomenon sweeping the creative hubs of agencies: The Ad Pad. We can exclusively reveal it's a blank note pad with a black border drawn round the side of each page. Beat that, Wired magazine. It claims to "help creative teams get their ideas down quickly without the need to draw a border themselves". The jokers behind the new product were on the publicity drive last week but are refusing to reveal their identity, which is probably for the best.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London