Lee exits AMV to reunite with VCCP
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 10:35AM
Michael Lee is rejoining VCCP as the executive planning director after a two-year stint at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
He replaces Tracey Follows, who left VCCP earlier this month to join JWT London as its chief strategy officer and executive partner.
Lee had spent seven years at VCCP. During his time at the Chime Communications agency, he rose through the planning department ranks to become the head of planning.
However, he was poached in 2010 by AMV as one of a number of senior hirings at the time, and worked on accounts including The National Lottery, Twinings and the global business for Johnson & Johnson's Nicorette.
Lee will work alongside the VCCP founding partners Charles Vallance and Adrian Coleman.
Vallance said: "Michael is one of the alumni that we'd always hoped could be lured back to the agency one day. He is one of the sharpest planning minds in the business and an exceptional leader who embodies many of the best qualities of our agency culture."
Lee said: "It's a fresh, new and exciting challenge at an agency that continues to transform in many remarkable directions."
Follows joins JWT London later this month. She replaces Tony Quinn, who resigned in November last year and is expected to start his new job as the chief strategy officer at Publicis London later this year.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films