Agencies contest frozen-food brief
Brands including McCain and Birds Eye are backing a frozen-food awareness drive, beginning with a search for an advertising agency.
The Food and Drink Federation is looking for a shop to handle an integrated brief for its Frozen Food Group. Creativebrief is handling the process.
The appointed agency will be briefed to create an ad campaign that encourages people to reconsider the potential of frozen food.
Agencies are understood to have completed an RFI ahead of the drawing up of a shortlist for the pitch stage.
The bulk of spend is expected to surround digital marketing, social media and PR.
The FDF has previously worked with agencies including Glow Labs and the now-defunct Craik Jones Watson Mitchell Voelkel.
Sales of frozen food have grown each year since the recession began. Britons spent £5.45 billion on frozen food during the year to the end of June.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account