Prostate Cancer UK calls media pitch
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 10:50AM
Prostate Cancer UK is reviewing its estimated £4 million media planning and buying account.
The pitch is being conducted by AAR. Agencies involved include the incumbent, MI Media, which is pitching in partnership with Arena Media. Manning Gottlieb OMD and the7stars will also compete.
In April, Prostate Cancer UK announced it was looking for a creative agency to handle its advertising account. It has since appointed MPH Creative Solutions to the business.
At the launch of the domestic rugby union season, players from Saracens, London Wasps, London Irish and Harlequins wore mouthguards that carried the charity's "blue man" logo at the London Double Header.
A spokesman said: "We need to invest more heavily than ever before to make the disease nationally salient and grow funds massively to invest in groundbreaking research and support services."Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Executive Sky negotiable, Middlesex
- Senior Account Manager Major Players £36000 - £41000 per annum, London
- Trade Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum, Bury St. Edmunds
- Account Executive AF Selection £16,000 - £20,000, South Birmingham
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office