Florette launches £5 million media review
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 10:40AM
Florette, the salad brand, is holding a pitch for its £5 million media planning and buying account.
The process is being handled by AAR and was prompted by Florette's incumbent agency, The Media Shop, going into administration.
It is understood that seven agencies have been selected for chemistry meetings with the client next week, with pitches scheduled for mid-October.
The brief to agencies focuses on Florette's attempts to grow market share. The brand faces competition from supermarkets' own-label salad bags. The client leading the review is Florette's commercial director, Sandy Sewell.
Florette is looking to promote "an emotional connection" with the consumer and "improve its fresh quality and taste credentials".
The brand also wants a "more strategic creative approach to effectively engage with consumers in a multiplatform world".
Now picked up Florette's creative account in October last year after a pitch. The agency's first ad for the brand, "the joy of salad", featured a couple who throw together a salad in a choreographed sequence.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Product Translator - German Creative Recruitment £80 - £100 per day, West London
- Marketing Officer (8 weeks / 2 month contract) Stopgap £25000 - £28000 per annum, West Midlands
- PR Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30,000 to £40,000, South West London
- Interim Marketing Consultant Stopgap £600 - £650 per day, North West England
- Personalisation Analyst Aspire £30000 - £35000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Adam & Eve/DDB grabs £100,000 prize from Posterscope