Florette launches £5 million media review
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 10:40AM
Florette, the salad brand, is holding a pitch for its £5 million media planning and buying account.
The process is being handled by AAR and was prompted by Florette's incumbent agency, The Media Shop, going into administration.
It is understood that seven agencies have been selected for chemistry meetings with the client next week, with pitches scheduled for mid-October.
The brief to agencies focuses on Florette's attempts to grow market share. The brand faces competition from supermarkets' own-label salad bags. The client leading the review is Florette's commercial director, Sandy Sewell.
Florette is looking to promote "an emotional connection" with the consumer and "improve its fresh quality and taste credentials".
The brand also wants a "more strategic creative approach to effectively engage with consumers in a multiplatform world".
Now picked up Florette's creative account in October last year after a pitch. The agency's first ad for the brand, "the joy of salad", featured a couple who throw together a salad in a choreographed sequence.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Milton Keynes Ninesharp £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, Milton Keynes
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, Windsor
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?