Florette launches £5 million media review
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 10:40AM
Florette, the salad brand, is holding a pitch for its £5 million media planning and buying account.
The process is being handled by AAR and was prompted by Florette's incumbent agency, The Media Shop, going into administration.
It is understood that seven agencies have been selected for chemistry meetings with the client next week, with pitches scheduled for mid-October.
The brief to agencies focuses on Florette's attempts to grow market share. The brand faces competition from supermarkets' own-label salad bags. The client leading the review is Florette's commercial director, Sandy Sewell.
Florette is looking to promote "an emotional connection" with the consumer and "improve its fresh quality and taste credentials".
The brand also wants a "more strategic creative approach to effectively engage with consumers in a multiplatform world".
Now picked up Florette's creative account in October last year after a pitch. The agency's first ad for the brand, "the joy of salad", featured a couple who throw together a salad in a choreographed sequence.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Planner Bray Leino Competitive, Bristol, City of Bristol
- Art Director createselect Up to £40K pa, depending on experience, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- DM Account / Senior Manager Â– Not for profit / Charity sector ADLIB £Dependent on experience , South West England / Gloucestershire
- Project and Operations Manager BIS Recruit up to £50,000 plus BUPA Share Options free beer breakfasts and more, City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account