Google Glass hits the catwalk at DVF show
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 September 2012 08:30AM
Google has released a video of Google Glass, its vision for a wearable computer, making its fashion debut on the catwalk at designer Diane Von Furstenberg's (DVF) New York Fashion Week show.
The battery-powered electronic glasses have an embedded camera, and display data in onto a small screen in the top corner of the right eye's field of vision. The Glass project is spearheaded by Google co-founder Sergy Brin.
Brin and von Furstenberg made an appearance at the end of the show on Sunday (9 September).
Brin said: "Beauty, style and comfort are as important to Glass as the latest technology. We are delighted to bring Glass to the runway, together with DVF."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Content Specialist Harvey Nash £30000 - £35000 per annum + Package, Lichfield
- Brand Guardian/Artwork Manager Network Career Consultants £26000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive - 6 month contract Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum + plus benefits , Colchester
- Digital Project Manager PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency