In association with
Sky Bet 'excitement of uncertainty' by WCRS
Campaign Work, Friday, 14 September 2012 09:02AM
Sky Bet, BSkyB's betting arm, is launching an integrated brand campaign that focuses on the "excitement of uncertainty" intrinsic to betting.
The activity, by WCRS, continues the "nothing’s certain, that’s why it’s exciting" idea introduced in 2011.
It will launch with a 60-second TV ad in which the thoughts of a football bettor are heard. The punter ponders the various possibilities that could unfold over the course of a football season.
A range of ads will air through September and October, including spots on Sky Sports before football matches. The campaign will also run across online and social media channels.
It was created by Jane Briers and Dave Cornmell, and directed by Jim Weedon through Bare Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London