In association with
Sky Bet 'excitement of uncertainty' by WCRS
Campaign Work, Friday, 14 September 2012 09:02AM
Sky Bet, BSkyB's betting arm, is launching an integrated brand campaign that focuses on the "excitement of uncertainty" intrinsic to betting.
The activity, by WCRS, continues the "nothing’s certain, that’s why it’s exciting" idea introduced in 2011.
It will launch with a 60-second TV ad in which the thoughts of a football bettor are heard. The punter ponders the various possibilities that could unfold over the course of a football season.
A range of ads will air through September and October, including spots on Sky Sports before football matches. The campaign will also run across online and social media channels.
It was created by Jane Briers and Dave Cornmell, and directed by Jim Weedon through Bare Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart