In association with
Sky Bet 'excitement of uncertainty' by WCRS
Campaign Work, Friday, 14 September 2012 09:02AM
Sky Bet, BSkyB's betting arm, is launching an integrated brand campaign that focuses on the "excitement of uncertainty" intrinsic to betting.
The activity, by WCRS, continues the "nothing’s certain, that’s why it’s exciting" idea introduced in 2011.
It will launch with a 60-second TV ad in which the thoughts of a football bettor are heard. The punter ponders the various possibilities that could unfold over the course of a football season.
A range of ads will air through September and October, including spots on Sky Sports before football matches. The campaign will also run across online and social media channels.
It was created by Jane Briers and Dave Cornmell, and directed by Jim Weedon through Bare Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, South East
- Interim Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign