The Scottish Government unveils breast cancer campaign
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 September 2012 10:09AM
The Scottish Government has launched a breast cancer awareness campaign, as part of its £30m Detect Cancer Early drive.
The campaign features Scottish actress Elaine C Smith, who lost her mum to breast cancer, holding up a series of placards featuring pictures of women's breast, to illustrate the symptoms of the disease.
The TV ad by The Leith Agency spreads the message that "Lumps aren’t the only sign of breast cancer’, so that women will know how to spot the signs.
Guy Vickerstaff, head of art and Phil Evans, copywriter, from The Leith Agency were behind the spot, which was directed by Alex Telfer and produced by MTP.
Evans said: "The finished ad is stripped back and laid-bare. A straightforward but heartfelt appeal to every woman in Scotland."
The Detect Cancer Early campaign aims to increase the early detection of cancer by 25%, saving more than 300 lives a year by the end of the next Parliamentary term.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid-weight Designer with super cool boutique agency Dahling Ltd £28-35k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight or Senior Conceptual Creative Team Dahling Ltd £30-45k or £60-90k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Junior Conceptual Creative or a Junior Creative team- TOP BOUTIQUE CREATIVE AGENCY!!!! Dahling Ltd £20-25k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Client Side - Blue Chip - CRM, Data, Backend Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits +75% off travel , London
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey