In association with
John Lewis 'the other half' by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign Work, Friday, 14 September 2012 12:06PM
The new commercial for John Lewis focuses on its "never knowingly undersold" commitment and features a cover version of the INXS track Never Tear Us Apart, re-recorded by Paloma Faith.
The 90-second ad, created by Adam & Eve/DDB, tells the love story of a boy and a girl that spans the last century, concluding that the things that really matter never change.
The spot breaks during ITV1’s The X Factor on Saturday.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Middleweight Designer Dahling Ltd circa £35K + benefits, Central London
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers