In association with
John Lewis 'the other half' by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign Work, Friday, 14 September 2012 12:06PM
The new commercial for John Lewis focuses on its "never knowingly undersold" commitment and features a cover version of the INXS track Never Tear Us Apart, re-recorded by Paloma Faith.
The 90-second ad, created by Adam & Eve/DDB, tells the love story of a boy and a girl that spans the last century, concluding that the things that really matter never change.
The spot breaks during ITV1’s The X Factor on Saturday.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films