In association with
John Lewis 'the other half' by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign Work, Friday, 14 September 2012 12:06PM
The new commercial for John Lewis focuses on its "never knowingly undersold" commitment and features a cover version of the INXS track Never Tear Us Apart, re-recorded by Paloma Faith.
The 90-second ad, created by Adam & Eve/DDB, tells the love story of a boy and a girl that spans the last century, concluding that the things that really matter never change.
The spot breaks during ITV1’s The X Factor on Saturday.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London