In association with
John Lewis 'the other half' by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign Work, Friday, 14 September 2012 12:06PM
The new commercial for John Lewis focuses on its "never knowingly undersold" commitment and features a cover version of the INXS track Never Tear Us Apart, re-recorded by Paloma Faith.
The 90-second ad, created by Adam & Eve/DDB, tells the love story of a boy and a girl that spans the last century, concluding that the things that really matter never change.
The spot breaks during ITV1’s The X Factor on Saturday.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region