In association with
Shell 'global energy mix' by JWT London
Campaign Work, Friday, 14 September 2012 03:19PM
As part of a global campaign for Shell by JWT London, a TV ad follows three people in the US, China and Brazil, and highlights the crucial role energy plays in their lives.
It also explains how Shell is working to provide more efficient energy. A 90-second version of the ad launched in the UK on CNBC and a 60-second edit will also run on CNN and BBC World News.
It was directed by Chris Palmer through Gorgeous.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Project Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £28,000, Manchester
- Managing Partner / Client Services Director David Thatcher Recruitment £80-95k, Bristol
- Account Director or Senior Account Director (Partnerships) air recruitment £40k-60k, Central London
- Account Manager and Senior Account Manager (Integrated) air recruitment £25k-£38k, Central London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign