In association with
Shell 'global energy mix' by JWT London
Campaign Work, Friday, 14 September 2012 03:19PM
As part of a global campaign for Shell by JWT London, a TV ad follows three people in the US, China and Brazil, and highlights the crucial role energy plays in their lives.
It also explains how Shell is working to provide more efficient energy. A 90-second version of the ad launched in the UK on CNBC and a 60-second edit will also run on CNN and BBC World News.
It was directed by Chris Palmer through Gorgeous.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Designer Harnham £40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester
- Social Media Account Manager - Global Agency - London Digital Gurus £27000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits , London