Celebrating D&AD 50th Anniversary - Potraits of some of the greatest creatives
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 September 2012 03:49PM
Photographer Julian Hanford has taken a series of pictures of some of the industry's great creatives ahead of the D&AD's 50th Anniversary on Tuesday.
The Assorted Nuts portraits include Charles Saatchi, Dave Trott, Rosie Arnold, Graham Fink and Steve Henry.
The portraits, which celebrate the period between the 1960's to the mid 1990's and will be sold at an exhibition at Battersea Evolution on Tuesday.
To read about The Greatest D&AD's all-time award winners click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Executive air recruitment Up to £22K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni