Celebrating D&AD 50th Anniversary - Potraits of some of the greatest creatives
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 September 2012 03:49PM
Photographer Julian Hanford has taken a series of pictures of some of the industry's great creatives ahead of the D&AD's 50th Anniversary on Tuesday.
The Assorted Nuts portraits include Charles Saatchi, Dave Trott, Rosie Arnold, Graham Fink and Steve Henry.
The portraits, which celebrate the period between the 1960's to the mid 1990's and will be sold at an exhibition at Battersea Evolution on Tuesday.
To read about The Greatest D&AD's all-time award winners click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- CEO Gail Gallie departs Fallon
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Ex-M&S marketing chief Steven Sharp is consulting for WPP