Western Union 'one day' by 180 Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Friday, 14 September 2012 04:06PM
Western Union, a Uefa Europe League sponsor, is launching a campaign fronted by the former Arsenal midfielder Patrick Vieira that will turn every successful pass made in the tournament into one day's education for young people.
180 Amsterdam has created two online films starring Vieira to promote the initiative, which launched across Europe on 13 September.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Content Marketing Manager Stopgap £30000 - £35000 per annum, South East England
- Website/Digital Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, South East England
- Comms Manager- Toy/ Entertainment Brand- up to £35K! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Web Trading Manager Stopgap £30000 per annum, South East England