Western Union 'one day' by 180 Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Friday, 14 September 2012 04:06PM
Western Union, a Uefa Europe League sponsor, is launching a campaign fronted by the former Arsenal midfielder Patrick Vieira that will turn every successful pass made in the tournament into one day's education for young people.
180 Amsterdam has created two online films starring Vieira to promote the initiative, which launched across Europe on 13 September.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- PR SAE, Media/Marketing Services, London, £25k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- PR Account Manager Brand Recruitment £22000 - £27000 per annum, Slough
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 per annum, Borehamwood
- Stunning Digital Director - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £63000 per annum + Benefits, London