Western Union 'one day' by 180 Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Friday, 14 September 2012 04:06PM
Western Union, a Uefa Europe League sponsor, is launching a campaign fronted by the former Arsenal midfielder Patrick Vieira that will turn every successful pass made in the tournament into one day's education for young people.
180 Amsterdam has created two online films starring Vieira to promote the initiative, which launched across Europe on 13 September.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire