Western Union 'one day' by 180 Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Friday, 14 September 2012 04:06PM
Western Union, a Uefa Europe League sponsor, is launching a campaign fronted by the former Arsenal midfielder Patrick Vieira that will turn every successful pass made in the tournament into one day's education for young people.
180 Amsterdam has created two online films starring Vieira to promote the initiative, which launched across Europe on 13 September.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Data Planner/Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Senior Visual Merchandiser - Childrenswear Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum + pro rata, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Research Director - Cutting edge agency Elizabeth Norman International £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus , Manchester
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni