In association with
St John Ambulance 'helpless' by BBH
Campaign Work, Monday, 17 September 2012 09:57AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has created a hard-hitting integrated campaign for St John Ambulance that highlights the importance of first aid.
The campaign demonstrates that as many people die in situations where first aid could have saved their lives as die from cancer. It encourages more people to learn first aid.
Central to the campaign is a film that aired on ITV on 16 September during Downton Abbey. It follows the journey of a man who is diagnosed with cancer, undergoes treatment and survives only to die after choking at a family gathering because no-one knew the basic first aid that could have saved his life.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager or Senior Account Manager Source £27000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Full service - B2B Financial Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Website and Ecommerce Manager Amathus Drinks £30k basic and potential O.T.E £45K , Park Royal, NW10
- Customer Retention Executive (3mth contract) News UK Competitive, London