In association with
St John Ambulance 'helpless' by BBH
Campaign Work, Monday, 17 September 2012 09:57AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has created a hard-hitting integrated campaign for St John Ambulance that highlights the importance of first aid.
The campaign demonstrates that as many people die in situations where first aid could have saved their lives as die from cancer. It encourages more people to learn first aid.
Central to the campaign is a film that aired on ITV on 16 September during Downton Abbey. It follows the journey of a man who is diagnosed with cancer, undergoes treatment and survives only to die after choking at a family gathering because no-one knew the basic first aid that could have saved his life.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace £60000 Per Annum, London
- Freelance Mid-Senior Digital Project Manager's required Source £200 - £350 per day, London
- Comms Account Manager- HUGE travel client £37K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager Guru Careers £35 - 45k DOE, Based in King's Cross, London (N1)
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office