Benetton 'unemployee of the year' by Fabrica and 72andSunny Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 18 September 2012 12:50PM
United Colors of Benetton is following up its controversial "unhate" press ads with a global campaign.
The activity includes a TV ad that features four young adults searching for a job. They are dressed in business clothes to highlight the stigmatisation of unemployment.
The campaign was created by the brand’s in-house research centre, Fabrica, and 72andSunny Amsterdam. It was directed by Tristan Patterson through Smuggler London. The creative director was Paulo Martins at 72andSunny.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region