Benetton 'unemployee of the year' by Fabrica and 72andSunny Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 18 September 2012 12:50PM
United Colors of Benetton is following up its controversial "unhate" press ads with a global campaign.
The activity includes a TV ad that features four young adults searching for a job. They are dressed in business clothes to highlight the stigmatisation of unemployment.
The campaign was created by the brand’s in-house research centre, Fabrica, and 72andSunny Amsterdam. It was directed by Tristan Patterson through Smuggler London. The creative director was Paulo Martins at 72andSunny.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London