In association with
Scottish Government 'breast cancer campaign' by Leith
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 19 September 2012 02:03PM
A new campaign by Leith on behalf of the Scottish Government highlights the signs and symptoms of breast cancer for its Detect Cancer Early drive.
The agency says that the TV ad is the first in the UK to show real pictures of women’s breasts with visible signs of breast cancer. It features the actress Elaine C Smith.
The work was written by Phil Evans, art directed by Guy Vickerstaff and directed by Alex Telfer through MTP.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Internal Communications Business Partner Stopgap £36200 - £46155 per annum, South East England
- Creative Lead Dahling Ltd Circa £60,000, Central London
- Social Media Manager - Fashion - Paris Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Development Communications Officer Imperial College London £33,590 - £41,540 p.a., South Kensington, London