In association with
GHD 'ghdhair.com' by R/GA London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 19 September 2012 04:33PM
R/GA London has launched a digital platform for the hair styling brand GHD.
Ghdhair.com acts as an online source of "hair inspiration" for consumers and hair stylists. It also allows users to showcase their work, create mood boards for clients and find models and photographers.
The work was creatively directed by Chris Williams and art directed by Peter Jupp. The interaction designer was Stuart Taylor.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films