In association with
GHD 'ghdhair.com' by R/GA London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 19 September 2012 04:33PM
R/GA London has launched a digital platform for the hair styling brand GHD.
Ghdhair.com acts as an online source of "hair inspiration" for consumers and hair stylists. It also allows users to showcase their work, create mood boards for clients and find models and photographers.
The work was creatively directed by Chris Williams and art directed by Peter Jupp. The interaction designer was Stuart Taylor.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London