In association with
Marmite 'early Xmas' by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign Work, Thursday, 20 September 2012 10:31AM
To launch its limited-edition Gold Christmas jar, Marmite has released a poster themed along the lines of the brand's "love/hate" positioning. The copyline reads: "Early Christmas adverts. You either love them or hate them."
The festive poster first appeared on London's Oxford Street on a hot day in September.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business