In association with
Marmite 'early Xmas' by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign Work, Thursday, 20 September 2012 10:31AM
To launch its limited-edition Gold Christmas jar, Marmite has released a poster themed along the lines of the brand's "love/hate" positioning. The copyline reads: "Early Christmas adverts. You either love them or hate them."
The festive poster first appeared on London's Oxford Street on a hot day in September.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Global Brand Manager Trace £50000 - £58000 Per Annum, London
- Innovation Manager Stopgap £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Cultural Insights Consultant Trace £35000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Account Manager Major Players £28000 - £35000 per annum, London