In association with
Marmite 'early Xmas' by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign Work, Thursday, 20 September 2012 10:31AM
To launch its limited-edition Gold Christmas jar, Marmite has released a poster themed along the lines of the brand's "love/hate" positioning. The copyline reads: "Early Christmas adverts. You either love them or hate them."
The festive poster first appeared on London's Oxford Street on a hot day in September.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham