In association with
RAF 'live a challenging life' by DLKW Lowe
Campaign Work, Thursday, 20 September 2012 11:03AM
The RAF has released a cinema ad supporting the Ministry of Defence's ongoing campaign to double the number of RAF Reserves.
The 30-second film, by DLKW Lowe, shows civilians in silhouettes with evocative RAF imagery, representing the sense of challenge that their second life in the RAF Reserves brings them.
It was created by Christian Sewell and Andy Mcananey, and directed by Niall O’Brien through Academy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account