In association with
RAF 'live a challenging life' by DLKW Lowe
Campaign Work, Thursday, 20 September 2012 11:03AM
The RAF has released a cinema ad supporting the Ministry of Defence's ongoing campaign to double the number of RAF Reserves.
The 30-second film, by DLKW Lowe, shows civilians in silhouettes with evocative RAF imagery, representing the sense of challenge that their second life in the RAF Reserves brings them.
It was created by Christian Sewell and Andy Mcananey, and directed by Niall O’Brien through Academy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum, City of London
- Junior Product Owner / Business Analyst - Mobile Digital Gurus £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, package etc, London
- Digital PM with CMS build exp Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £17000 - £22000 Per Annum DOE, Wilmslow
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity