In association with
RAF 'live a challenging life' by DLKW Lowe
Campaign Work, Thursday, 20 September 2012 11:03AM
The RAF has released a cinema ad supporting the Ministry of Defence's ongoing campaign to double the number of RAF Reserves.
The 30-second film, by DLKW Lowe, shows civilians in silhouettes with evocative RAF imagery, representing the sense of challenge that their second life in the RAF Reserves brings them.
It was created by Christian Sewell and Andy Mcananey, and directed by Niall O’Brien through Academy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films