In association with
RAF 'live a challenging life' by DLKW Lowe
Campaign Work, Thursday, 20 September 2012 11:03AM
The RAF has released a cinema ad supporting the Ministry of Defence's ongoing campaign to double the number of RAF Reserves.
The 30-second film, by DLKW Lowe, shows civilians in silhouettes with evocative RAF imagery, representing the sense of challenge that their second life in the RAF Reserves brings them.
It was created by Christian Sewell and Andy Mcananey, and directed by Niall O’Brien through Academy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London