In association with
Sainsbury's 'kite' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Thursday, 20 September 2012 11:18AM
Sainsbury's has launched its latest ad, by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, to encourage customers to "live well for less".
The spot will run throughout autumn and focuses on simple pleasures that parents can share with their children, featuring a father and daughter as they go through the process of building and flying a kite.
It was written by Diane Leaver, art directed by Simon Rice and directed by Tony Barry through Sonny.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%