In association with
Sainsbury's 'kite' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Thursday, 20 September 2012 11:18AM
Sainsbury's has launched its latest ad, by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, to encourage customers to "live well for less".
The spot will run throughout autumn and focuses on simple pleasures that parents can share with their children, featuring a father and daughter as they go through the process of building and flying a kite.
It was written by Diane Leaver, art directed by Simon Rice and directed by Tony Barry through Sonny.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of Insights Stopgap £90000 - £100000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director [Exciting Brands / Dynamic Agency] c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, London (Greater)
- Senior Creative Designer become £35K, Hertfordshire
- Digital Producer Red Sofa London £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account