In association with
Sainsbury's 'kite' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Thursday, 20 September 2012 11:18AM
Sainsbury's has launched its latest ad, by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, to encourage customers to "live well for less".
The spot will run throughout autumn and focuses on simple pleasures that parents can share with their children, featuring a father and daughter as they go through the process of building and flying a kite.
It was written by Diane Leaver, art directed by Simon Rice and directed by Tony Barry through Sonny.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London