In association with
Weetos 'for breakfast and beyond' by 101
Campaign Work, Thursday, 20 September 2012 01:18PM
101 has created a campaign for the Weetabix cereal brand Weetos. The work is the first by 101 since it was hired as the lead creative agency for Weetos at the end of last year.
The £1.8 million campaign includes a TV ad that sees a teenage boy draw strength from Weetos to battle with a moustache, which is used to symbolise the archetypal tough guy.
The ad concludes with the strapline: "For breakfast and beyond." Supporting the spot is a social media game, Weetos Moustache Combat, in which players take on five different moustaches.
The spot was directed by Jim Gilchrist through MJZ. The director of photography was Julian Hohndorf, with post-production by Electric Theatre Collective.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + plus bonuses + benefits, Norwich
- Senior Account Manager [Integrated] - Superb Agency - £37k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £37k+, Central London
- Head of Creative Major Players negotiable, City of London
- Middle Weight Digital Designer Gemini Search £30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London