Ura.ru 'make the politicians work' by Voskhod
Campaign Work, Thursday, 20 September 2012 03:30PM
The Russian online magazine Ura.ru recently graffitied the faces of local politicians who broke promises about road repairs on to pot holes in the city of Yekaterinburg.
Media buzz about the caricatures – of the city's governor, the mayor and the deputy mayor, who had broken their pledges to repair the pot holes – meant that the politcians were shamed into finally fixing the roads.
The agency claims that the traffic on Ura.ru's website doubled throughout the campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Marketing Manager EMR £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Luxury Brand Manager Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Sales Account Manager - Leading Publisher silverdrum to £40k + bonus, London
- Assistant Product Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- International Account Manager SYLEX Recruitment £25000 - £31000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film