Ura.ru 'make the politicians work' by Voskhod
Campaign Work, Thursday, 20 September 2012 03:30PM
The Russian online magazine Ura.ru recently graffitied the faces of local politicians who broke promises about road repairs on to pot holes in the city of Yekaterinburg.
Media buzz about the caricatures – of the city's governor, the mayor and the deputy mayor, who had broken their pledges to repair the pot holes – meant that the politcians were shamed into finally fixing the roads.
The agency claims that the traffic on Ura.ru's website doubled throughout the campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency