In association with
Ladbrokes 'Europa League' by SapientNitro
Campaign Work, Friday, 21 September 2012 11:09AM
SapientNitro has created a series of idents for Ladbrokes to promote its mobile app during its sponsorship of the Europa League on ITV.
Featuring Tiziano Crudeli, the Italian football commentator and face of Ladbrokes’ "game on!" campaign, the idents aim to remind people to use the app.
The idents echo Ladbrokes’ "gym" and "shampoo" ads, which continue to run for the length of the football season.
The latest idents feature the Sky football pundit Chris Kamara.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region