In association with
Ladbrokes 'Europa League' by SapientNitro
Campaign Work, Friday, 21 September 2012 11:09AM
SapientNitro has created a series of idents for Ladbrokes to promote its mobile app during its sponsorship of the Europa League on ITV.
Featuring Tiziano Crudeli, the Italian football commentator and face of Ladbrokes’ "game on!" campaign, the idents aim to remind people to use the app.
The idents echo Ladbrokes’ "gym" and "shampoo" ads, which continue to run for the length of the football season.
The latest idents feature the Sky football pundit Chris Kamara.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- FMCG Client side Research and Insight Manager Elizabeth Norman International £40000 per annum + Generous bonus and benefits, West London
- Digital Project Manager (Liverpool) The Little Black Book Agency £30000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits, Liverpool
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Digital Account Director - luxury (approx. 3 months) Stopgap £210 - £230 per day, London
- Marketing Manager Salt £30000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?