£3.2bn Aegis-Dentsu deal cleared by UK regulator
The Office of Fair Trading has cleared the £3.2bn acquisition of Aegis by Japanese advertising group Dentsu.
The £3.2bn combination was not generally expected to raise any significant concerns in the UK, where the Japanese company's limited presence in advertising, digital creative and digital media is not perceived as overlapping with Aegis’ focus on media planning and buying.
Canada has also cleared the combination though Chinese regulators are still examining it.
Aegis and Dentsu are aiming to complete the deal in the fourth quarter of this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Designer - 6 month contract ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Somerset
- CRM Manager (1 year maternity cover) f1 Recruitment 50,000, Kensington
- Head of Digital and CRM - entrepreneurial global online brand - Hertfordshire - up to £75K f1 Recruitment Up to £75K depending on experience, Hertfordshire
- Web Development Manager - UK & Ireland - Travel f1 Recruitment £50,000, Surrey