£3.2bn Aegis-Dentsu deal cleared by UK regulator
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 September 2012 03:49PM
The Office of Fair Trading has cleared the £3.2bn acquisition of Aegis by Japanese advertising group Dentsu.
The £3.2bn combination was not generally expected to raise any significant concerns in the UK, where the Japanese company's limited presence in advertising, digital creative and digital media is not perceived as overlapping with Aegis’ focus on media planning and buying.
Canada has also cleared the combination though Chinese regulators are still examining it.
Aegis and Dentsu are aiming to complete the deal in the fourth quarter of this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London