Daily Diary - On your bike!
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 24 September 2012 12:03PM
If you happened to be in Rapp's lobby last week, you might have thought you were having a slightly strange dream, watching its half-naked planning director, Gavin Hilton, riding a smoothie exercise bike while wearing a high-viz jacket and glasses.
Despite being the stuff of nightmares, the stunt was in fact real. Hilton was peddling an alcoholic smoothie exercise bike, sporting the high-viz jacket, sunglasses and a hat, complete with a glass of wine. He was later encouraged to remove his trousers by an overzealous staff member.
However, being the butt of everyone’s jokes paid off for Hilton as he helped raise £500 for Cancer Research in aid of its late-night marathon, Shine, taking place on 29 September.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Executive - Digital Marketing Agency - Paid Search Ultimate Asset £20000 - £25000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Strategist - creative comms agency Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Freelance Senior Account Manager - urgent The Great & The Good £200 per day , Central London
- Client Director- branding & creative communications agency Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push