Save the Children 'every beat matters' by BBDO New York
Campaign Work, Monday, 24 September 2012 12:18PM
A new US ad for Save the Children uses music inspired by children's heartbeats.
Created pro bono by BBDO New York, it shows how children’s heartbeats inspired a song by the band OneRepublic, entitled Feel Again. At the website www.EveryBeatMatters.org, people can download the song and take other actions to help save children’s lives.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire