Save the Children 'every beat matters' by BBDO New York
Campaign Work, Monday, 24 September 2012 12:18PM
A new US ad for Save the Children uses music inspired by children's heartbeats.
Created pro bono by BBDO New York, it shows how children’s heartbeats inspired a song by the band OneRepublic, entitled Feel Again. At the website www.EveryBeatMatters.org, people can download the song and take other actions to help save children’s lives.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + benefits, London
- Junior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Up to £35K + benefits , Central London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! to £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Digital Project Manager - International Ad agency £30-35K Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni