In association with
Toyota 'legend of fantasy football' by Saatchi & Saatchi Los Angeles
Campaign Work, Monday, 24 September 2012 12:39PM
The US celebrities Jay Mohr, JB Smoove and Bill Bellamy star in a new campaign for Toyota by Saatchi & Saatchi in Los Angeles.
The campaign takes the form of humourous submission videos from Mohr, Smoove and Bellamy, each of them fantasy football players, nominating themselves for induction into Toyota’s hall of fame as a "legend of fantasy football".
The work was directed by Brad Morrison through Slim Pictures.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Junior Marketing FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Executive Lipton Fleming £21000.00 - £23000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager Lipton Fleming £36000.00 per annum, London
- International Search Associate Director Lipton Fleming £55000 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Art Director Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?