Diesel 'beyond mountains, more mountains' by Partizan
Campaign Work, Monday, 24 September 2012 03:34PM
The new spot for Diesel's offshoot label 55DSL aims to celebrate youth, freedom, fun and Italy.
The film promotes the label's autumn/winter 2012 collection and is made in collaboration with Partizan’s directing collective Canada.
The spot is a meandering Italian road trip, shot over two weeks, travelling from the mountains of northern Italy down to the Sicilian island of Stromboli.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Corporate Public Relations Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 per annum, Coventry
- Customer Insight Manager Better Placed Recruitment negotiable, Chester
- MID-WEIGHT DIGITAL DESIGNER - LONDON - £30K Salt £30000 per annum, City of London
- CRM & Acquisition Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, South East England
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%