YouView 'extraordinary TV for everyone' by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 25 September 2012 12:20PM
Daleks, Frank Gallagher from Shameless, Gary Barlow and Noddy are projected on to buildings in a £10 million campaign for YouView by Adam & Eve/DDB.
The work seeks to convey how the YouView set-top box brings together people's favourite shows from the past seven days. The projected images feature stars hurrying towards living rooms with a YouView box.
TV activity will be supported by tactical outdoor and digital placements telling people that they won’t miss their favourite shows if they use YouView.
The ad was written by Aidan McClure and Laurent Simon, and directed by Christian Bevilacqua through Stink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Global SEO Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Web Designer Source £35000 per annum, London
- Show Director Lipton Fleming £30000 - £40000 per annum + OTE Circa £70k + Shares, London
- Global Digital Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement