YouView 'extraordinary TV for everyone' by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 25 September 2012 12:20PM
Daleks, Frank Gallagher from Shameless, Gary Barlow and Noddy are projected on to buildings in a £10 million campaign for YouView by Adam & Eve/DDB.
The work seeks to convey how the YouView set-top box brings together people's favourite shows from the past seven days. The projected images feature stars hurrying towards living rooms with a YouView box.
TV activity will be supported by tactical outdoor and digital placements telling people that they won’t miss their favourite shows if they use YouView.
The ad was written by Aidan McClure and Laurent Simon, and directed by Christian Bevilacqua through Stink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager fishtank £25000 - £28000 per annum, Bath
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £26000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Interim Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance, South East