In association with
British Red Cross 'refusing to ignore people in crisis' by Leagas Delaney
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 25 September 2012 12:42PM
The new TV campaign for the British Red Cross aims to convey that a crisis can happen to anyone.
In the film, by Leagas Delaney, a young woman personifies different crises that the British Red Cross attends to.
The campaign also includes four outdoor executions. Headlines ask viewers to consider their own lives and show how the work of the British Red Cross would be relevant to them.
The work was written by Nigel Roberts, art directed by Alan Cinnamond and directed by Seb Edwards through Academy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Brand Marketing Manager lastminute.com Competitive with great benefits, Farringdon
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + bens, London
- Web Developer - Colchester - up to £50k + benefits Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £50k + benefits, Colchester
- SR DESIGNER Red Sofa London £40000 - £45000 per annum, London