In association with
McCain 'chips tonight' by BMB
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 25 September 2012 02:49PM
Beattie McGuinness Bungay has created an outdoor campaign for McCain that aims to bring to life the feeling that having chips for dinner inspires.
All 21 individually illustrated headlines demonstrate the "feelgood feeling" you get when you know "you’re having chips tonight".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Designer Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Press Officer Pitch Consultants £24000 - £27000 per annum, Surrey
- Director of Innovation EMR £550 per day, City of London
- Midmarket Segment Program Manager EMEA EMR negotiable, London