In association with
Pro Evolution Soccer 'PES 2013' by Frontroom
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 25 September 2012 03:10PM
Konami, the games publisher, has released a campaign for the latest version of Pro Evolution Soccer.
The film shows a group of friends as they make their way across the city to create the ultimate PES gaming experience.
The work was created by Frontroom, which specialsies in gaming, and spans online, TV, press, outdoor and social media.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London