Rugby Football League 'the rugby league of the extraordinary' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 25 September 2012 03:53PM
A new online ad for the Rugby Football League is part of an advertising push to enhance the game's appeal.
The launch of the ad, by VCCP, coincides with the start of the Super League season. The move marks the first time the RFL has worked with a major London agency.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Qualitative Research Managers URGENT Stopgap £50000 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Publishing Communications Manager - Job-share,3 days a week Stopgap £30000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Mid level and Senior Digital Project Managers Zebra People £30000 - £50000 per annum + great benefits, East London